From all of us to you, happy holidays and a joyful and healthy new year. It’s a true honor and privilege for us to be able to work with the people who do some of our nation’s most important work. Each and every day we connect with educators around the country who are on the front lines serving our children. The stories we hear inspire us to work harder, grow, innovate, and further develop our service and our product. In doing so, we’re aiming to make life easier for educators so that they can continue to do this critical work as effectively and free from disruption as possible.
If you are looking to enjoy some reading and do some recharging over the holidays, here are some of our favorite articles, blogs, and links from the past year.
- Spend time thinking about timely, actionable data.
- Edtech products should connect with one another and impact student performance the way you had hoped.
- A great read about someone inspiring change each and every day.
- Student data can serve as a compass for your classroom or school.
- Advice from principals about digital learning.
- Stay organized and consistent by following a roadmap for collecting student data.
- Make sure you are collecting the right data for you environment, too.
- When measuring student data, don’t forget to measure affective data and focus on social-emotional learning!
- If chronic absenteeism is a problem at your school, here are tips for collecting student attendance data.
- Consider looking at “outside the box data” sources for new ideas on solving day-to-day challenges.
This past year has been an incredible year for us all and we know that the next one is going to be even better. We look forward to helping our fellow educators eliminate barriers to student success in 2017 and pushing the limits of curiosity in the new year as we work together to elevate the power of education.